For as little as $150, your school can own an attractive, easy-to-use, and functional buzzer system, which includes:
- 1 storage box with handle
- 2 four-player buzzer sets
- 1 flash drive with software & .pdf of instructions
- 2 USB extension cables (15 ft each)
- 1 hard copy of instructions/help sheet
The buzzers are hard-wired as 4-player sets. If you would like a spare set of buzzers, you may order them as well for an additional $30.
Shipping outside of the Louisville area is $10.
To operate the system, all you need is a Windows (Vista, 7, 8 or 10) PC with sound, and any web browser (Chrome recommended). The KeyBuzz program uses the Adobe Flash player. It does not connect to the internet, but it uses Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc as its interface.
If you have any questions, or you’d like to order, send an email to:
NOTE: Chrome is deprecating Flash from being used in the browser. A new version of KeyBuzz software is being rewritten from the ground up to address this issue.
If you are getting a KEEP or DISCARD choice when trying to run the KeyBuzz software, you have two options:
- Copy the address of the keybuzz.swf window into another browser, such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Edge
- Force Chrome to display keybuzz.swf by turning on Flash once more:
- Click the THREE VERTICAL DOTS at the upper right (Chrome Options)
- Click SETTINGS
- Click the MAGNIFYING GLASS
- Type FLASH
- A yellow box will be pointing to Content Settings. Click CONTENT SETTINGS
- Click FLASH
- Allow Sites to Run Flash should be ON
- Ask First should be OFF (this is the option causing the issues!)
- Close the settings, and restart KeyBuzz